DPT Class of 2021
- Accepted Students Online Chat
- DPT Program Information
- DPT Admissions Deadlines, Process, and Requirements 2017-2018 (Class of 2021)
- Student Accounting | Tuition and Fees
- Student Financial Assistance and Education
- DPT Student Housing, Transportation, and other Campus Services
- UMB Home Page
- Application for In-State Classification
- Class of 2021 (applicant year 2017-2018) - All Interview E-DPT Overview
- Agenda for DPT Interview Day
- Admissions Checklist 2017-2018
- Enrollment Form 2017-2018 (Class of 2021 - delivered via email and USPS)
- Academic Calendar
- PTRS Online Public Calendar - coming soon!
Student Health Information
- Student Health Website
- Student Health Portal - Opens April 1 and Closes October 1 (for upload of medical documentation/immunization data - required by UMB)
- Castle Branch (instructions for website)
- Insurance: Need Insurance | Waive Insurance
Required Device Information - Application Year 2017-2018 (Class of 2021)
The Department of Physical Therapy & Rehabilitation Science (PTRS) requires all incoming DPT Program students to purchase the device that the department specifies for their particular cohort. Given that this is a transition year from our previous “model” of a required device, PTRS is making every effort to ensure that this required device is a student fee for Class of 2021. If for some reason this fee is not approved at the campus level or this fee is not approved in a timely fashion, students will be expected to purchase the specified machine out of pocket prior to beginning the DPT Program. The projected cost of the device is approximately $1,800 which includes a 4 year warranty with on-site next business day service. There is no negotiation on using another device or exceptions to this policy. Students are financially responsible for the cost of the required device as soon as they matriculate into the DPT Program.
Registration & UMB One Card
All new students must complete the form on the link below and attach a photo. The One Card Office is no longer taking students' photos in the One Card Office. Please see instructions below.
All students will be registered for summer 2018, by the Director of Student Services, beginning April 2018
ONCE YOU ARE REGISTERED (DPT students will be registered by the Director of Student Services), you are REQUIRED, as soon as possible, to complete the form on the link below in order to obtain your Student ID Card. Please follow detailed instructions on the link and attach “appropriate” photo. You will first receive an email indicating that your photo has been received. Then once your ID card has been made, you will receive a second e-mail indicating that you may pick up your ID card at the One Card Office prior to, during, or after your Accepted Students’ Day or Orientation Day. You will be required to present a government issued photo ID in order to verify your identity. The One Card Office is located in the SMC Campus Center Building, 621 W. Lombard Street, Lower Level, Room 004. Please remember you MUST BE REGISTERED in order for your ID to be made.
Two Day Orientation Program 2018
(Mandatory for all incoming students)
Tuesday, May 29, 2018 - Location: Towson University, Outdoor Education Center | Directions
Wednesday, May 30, 2018 - Location: Department of Physical Therapy and Rehabilitation Science, Allied Health Building (AHB) 100 Penn Street, Baltimore, MD 21201
More details will be posted here. Please keep checking back.