DPT Class of 2021
- Admissions Checklist 2017-2018
- Enrollment Form 2017-2018 (Class of 2021 - delivered via email and USPS)
- Academic Calendar
- PTRS DPT Monthly Calendar 2018 (released July 2017) - (PTRS Online Public Calendar - coming soon!)
Two Day Orientation Program 2018
(Mandatory for all incoming students)
Tuesday, May 29, 2018 - Location: Towson University, Outdoor Education Center | Directions
Wednesday, May 30, 2018 - Location: Department of Physical Therapy and Rehabilitation Science, Allied Health Building (AHB) 100 Penn Street, Baltimore, MD 21201
More details will be posted here. Please keep checking back.
Registration & UMB One Card
All new students must complete the form on the link below and attach a photo. The One Card Office is no longer taking students' photos in the One Card Office. Please see instructions below.
All students will be registered for summer 2018, by the Director of Student Services, beginning April 2018
ONCE YOU ARE REGISTERED (DPT students will be registered by the Director of Student Services), you are REQUIRED, as soon as possible, to complete the form on the link below in order to obtain your Student ID Card. Please follow detailed instructions on the link and attach “appropriate” photo. You will first receive an email indicating that your photo has been received. Then once your ID card has been made, you will receive a second e-mail indicating that you may pick up your ID card at the One Card Office prior to, during, or after your Accepted Students’ Day or Orientation Day. You will be required to present a government issued photo ID in order to verify your identity. The One Card Office is located in the SMC Campus Center Building, 621 W. Lombard Street, Lower Level, Room 004. Please remember you MUST BE REGISTERED in order for your ID to be made.
Required Device Information - Application Year 2017-2018 (Class of 2021)
The Department of Physical Therapy & Rehabilitation Science (PTRS) requires all incoming DPT Program students to purchase the device that the department specifies for their particular cohort. The department has received word from campus leadership that this device (Dell laptop) has been approved as a fee for the incoming Class of 2021. The projected cost of the device is approximately $1,500 which includes a 4 year warranty with on-site next business day service. There is no negotiation on using another device or exceptions to this policy. Students are financially responsible for the cost of the required device as soon as they matriculate into the DPT Program. This fee will appear on your tuition bill from Student Accounts.
Student Health Information
- Student Health Website
- Student Health Portal - Opens April 1 and Closes October 1 (for upload of medical documentation/immunization data - required by UMB)
- Castle Branch (instructions for website)
- Insurance: Need Insurance | Waive Insurance
- Accepted Students Online Chat
- DPT Program Information
- DPT Admissions Deadlines, Process, and Requirements 2017-2018 (Class of 2021)
- Student Accounting | Tuition and Fees
- Student Financial Assistance and Education
- DPT Student Housing, Transportation, and other Campus Services
- UMB Home Page
- Application for In-State Classification